Why do we earn? What is this urge to earn more and more money? Why we need to manage personal finance?
A simple answer is to provide the best of everything that we can afford for our family.
We all wish to have our own home, own car, we want send our children’s to good school and then good colleges for higher education, we wish to plan family tours, and we want to create a secure future for ourselves post retirement and so on.
This list is endless.
So these life goals are nothing but financial goals that we wish to fulfill at sometime or the other.
Managing your personal finance helps you plan your financial goals and gives you the direction to reach them.
You can take our Personal Financial Management Combo to do your personal financial management wisely and effectively.
But do you ever think whether you are planning well enough to reach your financial goals in life?
Now here, we will emphasize on the word planning and direction.
Firstly, it is very important to plan and classify your financial goals and designate a time frame to each of them.
Now two of the major financial goals are by default there in the list of everyone’s financial goals i.e. creating a Retirement fund and an Emergency fund.
Other goals can be like the one’s discussed before, like your child’s education fund which you will need in next 3 years, a home which you want to but in 4 years in a complex of your choice, Europe tour that you want to gift your parents in next 2 years about so on.
So every financial goal has a timeline.
That is the reason, why you need a right direction along with planning to accomplish your financial goals in time.
To give a one stop solution to all your personal finance management issues Kredent Money App is designed.
Learn about Personal Finance with Financial Planning Made Easy course by Market Experts
Planning is something which you can do as in allocation the financial goals to various time frames but giving direction to it, which is more important, is what Kredent Money helps you with.
Let’s take a quick look in Kredent Money App:
Steps to use Kredent Money to manage your Personal Finance :
- Download the Mutual Fund SIP Investment App – Kredent Money from the Google Play Store.
- Click on the “Register Now” button.
- Fill in your details and verify your account via an OTP sent on your email.
- Choose your details – Gender, Age, incomes, expenses, and your family details.
- After this, you’ll be taken to the “Learn” page of the app.
- Click on the “Goals” button on the bottom tab.
- Here, you can see some predefined goals as per your details like an Emergency and a Retirement fund.
- You can also add goals and customize themstom amounts.
- With the “investment suggestions” button on the bottom of the editing page, you can research and purchase investments which will help you with the goal.
- Here, you can purchase investments in an SIP or a lump-sum format.
- You can also create a different type of goal and customize it accordingly with the option given on the page.
- You can also see an overview of your goals on the Timeline tab.
- You can click on each goal to see its overview and investment suggestions.
The app is available for both Android and IOS users.
Android users can use this link to download the app – http://bit.ly/2lYhYYe
IOS users can use this link to download the app – apple.co/3bISy6v
Thank you for writing this article, it is very informative and useful. As per my experience there is a vital difference between educated and being financial educated. The article written by you will make people financial educated.